To sponsor a girl for 2017, please send an e-mail or call Ricky Bernstein,
the HIO Executive Director, for information
Type your paragraph here.
WHAT SPONSORSHIP DOES
• Creates a unique bond between you and a girl living in profound poverty
• Encourages sponsors to witness and be an integral part of the caring social network that Hands in Outreach creates in Nepal.
• Fosters a meaningful relationship through letters and e-mails to build an enriching cultural network that encourages global community.
• Provides children and families the educational tools for a better life and a viable path away from an endless cycle of poverty and hopelessness.
• Inspires a young girl to believe in her ability to stay in school and gain the confidence to one day go to college and become a self-reliant woman.
• A Yearly donation of $500.00 covers tuition, books uniform, health care and emergency family relief for a girl in one of our partner schools in Kathmandu, from KG - 12th grade, completing high school.
• Periodically, you'll receive progress reports, letters and updated images of your sponsored girl, and have the opportunity to correspond with her and her family via hand-delivered letters and E-mail.
• You provide the funding and we'll provide the care, mentoring and guidance essential for keeping a young girl on track to get an education and a pathway to a better life.